Details for Benchmark: AR0271
N 29° 56.667 W 082° 06.567 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- U 147 RESET 1961
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1961 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1961
AT STARKE. AT STARKE, AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF NORTH WALNUT STREET AND EAST JEFFERSON STREET, 37 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF NORTH WALNUT STREET, 58 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF EAST JEFFERSON STREET, SET IN THE CONCRETE BASE AND 1 FOOT WEST OF THE FLAGPOLE IN FRONT OF THE POST OFFICE.
|01/01/1979 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.