Details for Benchmark: AR0273
N 29° 57.017 W 082° 06.367 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- V 147
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT STARKE. AT STARKE, AT THE CROSSING OF STATE HIGHWAY 16 (10TH STREET) AND THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY, ABOUT 47 YARDS NORTH OF THE STATION, 18 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH CURB LINE OF 10TH STREET, 42 FEET WEST OF WEST RAIL OF WEST MAIN TRACK, 44 FEET NORTHWEST OF WEST CORNER OF CONCRETE BASE OF WARNING SIGNAL, 29 FEET SOUTH OF A TELEPHONE AND POWER POLE, 12 FEET EAST OF EAST RAIL OF A SPUR TRACK, 2 FEET NORTH OF THE SECOND POST FROM WEST END OF A ROW OF LOW GUARD POSTS, ABOUT 1 FOOT BELOW LEVEL OF MAIN TRACK AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST ABOUT FLUSH WITH GROUND.
|01/01/1979 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.