Details for Benchmark: AR0275
N 29° 57.183 W 082° 06.933 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- Y 147
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT STARKE. AT STARKE, ABOUT 0.5 MILE WEST-NORTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 16 (10TH STREET) FROM THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY STATION, THENCE ABOUT 0.2 MILE WEST ALONG A BLACK TOP ROAD, AT THE NORTH ENTRANCE TO CONWAY PARK AIRPORT, 39 1/2 FEET SOUTH OF CENTER LINE OF BLACK TOP ROAD, 13 FEET EAST OF EAST POST OF GATE TO ENTRANCE ROAD, 1 FOOT NORTH OF A FENCE LINE, 19 1/2 FEET SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF EAST END OF A 15-INCH CORRUGATED PIPE CULVERT UNDER DRIVE TO AIRPORT, 180 FEET WEST OF CENTER LINE OF ORANGE STREET, ABOUT LEVEL WITH BLACK TOP ROAD AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 4 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.