Details for Benchmark: AR0276
N 29° 57.200 W 082° 06.933 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- Z 147
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT STARKE. AT STARKE, ABOUT 0.5 MILE WEST AND NORTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 16 (10TH STREET) FROM THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY STATION AT STARKE, THENCE ABOUT 0.15 MILE WEST ALONG A BLACK TOP ROAD, NORTHEAST AND ACROSS HIGHWAY FROM THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF CONWAY PARK AIRPORT, 42 FEET NORTH OF CENTER LINE OF BLACK TOP ROAD, 50 FEET EAST OF EXTENDED CENTER LINE OF ORANGE STREET, ABOUT 0.1 MILE NORTH ALONG ORANGE STREET FROM JUNCTION OF WASHINGTON AVENUE, 31 FEET NORTHWEST OF CENTER OF NORTH END OF A 24-INCH PIPE CULVERT UNDER BLACK TOP ROAD, 29 FEET EAST OF A HIGHWAY R/W MARKER POST, 1 1/2 FEET SOUTH OF A FENCE LINE, 18 FEET WEST OF CENTER OF A DITCH LEADING NORTH, 2 FEET WEST OF A WHITE WOODEN WITNESS POST, ABOUT 1 FOOT BELOW LEVEL OF BLACK TOP ROAD AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 4 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.