Details for Benchmark: AR0280
N 29° 58.067 W 082° 05.967 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- AD 9
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by FLGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1954 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
1.3 MI N FROM STARKE. ABOUT 1.3 MILES NORTH ALONG THE SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILWAY FROM THE STATION AT STARKE, ABOUT 0.15 MILE SOUTH OF MILE POST 677, 53 1/2 FEET WEST OF WEST RAIL OF WEST MAIN TRACK, 105 FEET SOUTHWEST OF A SWITCH STAND AT THE NORTH END OF A SPUR TRACK LEADING SOUTHWEST, 12 1/2 FEET SOUTHEAST OF TELEPHONE POLE NO. 1128, 47 FEET WEST OF WEST RAIL OF SPUR TRACK SOUTHWEST, 78 FEET NORTH-NORTHWEST OF NORTH END OF A 24-INCH PIPE CULVERT UNDER SPUR TRACK, ABOUT 1 1/2 FEET BELOW LEVEL OF TRACK AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 3 INCHES.
|01/01/1963 by FLDT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1963
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.