Details for Benchmark: AR0731
N 29° 56.100 W 082° 06.317 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- KIDD RM 3
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1976 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1976
0.8 MI SSE FROM STARKE. 0.8 MILE EAST AND SOUTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 100 FROM ITS JUNCTION WITH U.S. HIGHWAY 301 IN STARKE, 171 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE NORTH CORNER OF THE PINEHURST GROCERY AND VARIETY STORE BUILDING, 52 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTER OF HIGHWAY 100, 8 FEET EAST OF THE NORTH ONE OF TWO PINE TREES, 1.5 FEET NORTHWEST OF A METAL WITNESS POST, 1.5 FEET SOUTH OF A 5 BY 5-INCH CONCRETE RIGHT-OF-WAY MARKER AND A DISK SET IN THE TOP OF A 12-INCH ROUND CONCRETE POST THAT IS SET FLUSH WITH THE GROUND SURFACE.
|01/01/1979 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.