Details for Benchmark: AR1401
N 29° 55.650 W 082° 07.350 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- M 368
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- stainless steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1979 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
1.4 MI SW FROM STARKE. 1.4 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 301 FROM THE JUNCTION OF 301 AND STATE HIGHWAY 100 IN STARKE TO THE MARK ON THE LEFT, SET BETWEEN A POWER POLE AND GUY WIRE, 143 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF EXPRESS STREET, 52 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTH- BOUND LANES OF HIGHWAY, 12 FEET NORTHEAST OF GUY WIRE, 9 FEET NORTH- WEST OF A ROW OF BUSHES, 3.5 FEET SOUTHWEST OF POWER POLE. ALSO 4.95 MILES NORTHEAST OF HAMPTON. THE MARK IS 4 FT SW FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.