Details for Benchmark: AR1402
N 29° 57.967 W 082° 06.183 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BRADFORD county, FL View Original Datasheet
- N 368
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- stainless steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1979 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
1.7 MI NE FROM STARKE. 1.7 MILES NORTHEAST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 301 FROM THE JUNCTION OF 301 AND STATE HIGHWAY 100 IN STARKE TO THE MARK ON THE RIGHT, AT THE JUNCTION OF 301 AND MARKET ROAD, 142 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF NORTH BOUND LANES OF HIGHWAY, 90 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE STORE BUILDING, 29 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTER OF ROAD, 6 FEET NORTHEAST OF POWER POLE, 4 FEET SOUTHWEST OF POWER POLE NUMBER 561 WITH TWO TRANSFORMERS, 4 FEET NORTHEAST OF WIRE FENCE. THE MARK IS 4 FT NE FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH ROAD.
|01/01/1987 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1987 (CER)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values. The observed gravity was obtained from relative gravimeter ties to the IGSN71 gravity network.