Details for Benchmark: AX1267
N 29° 51.967 W 097° 02.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In FAYETTE county, TX View Original Datasheet
- Z 120
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1933 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1933
6.1 MI S FROM WEST POINT. ALONG THE TEXAS AND NEW ORLEANS R.R. 1.4 MILES SOUTH OF LENA AND ABOUT 100 YARDS NORTH OF M.P. 43 ON THE CENTER OF THE EAST HEADWALL OF DOUBLE 24 IN. R.C.P. CULVERT NO. 43A.
|06/07/1997 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1997
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.