Details for Benchmark: AX2819
N 29° 53.467 W 097° 08.850 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In FAYETTE county, TX View Original Datasheet
- W 823 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1982 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1982
6.1 MI (9.8 KM) NORTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 95 FROM THE MAIN INTERSECTION IN CISTERN TO DIRT ROAD RIGHT. TURN RIGHT, EAST FOR 3.0 MI (4.8 KM) TO MARK ON THE LEFT, 200 FT (61.0 M) WEST OF A SMALL BRIDGE, 22.0 FT (6.7 M) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE ROAD, 1.3 FT (0.4 M) EAST OF A METAL WITNESS POST AND 0.8 FT (0.2 M) SOUTH OF A FENCE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.