Details for Benchmark: BJ3933
N 30° 26.400 W 091° 00.483 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In EAST BATON ROUGE county, LA View Original Datasheet
- 231 73
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1973 by LA-033 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1987 by LA-033 (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH LOUISIANA 1987
IN BATON ROUGE. LOCATED EAST OF THE CITY OF BATON ROUGE AT ONEAL LANE AND INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 12 ABOUT 182.9 METERS (600 FEET) SOUTH OF THE INTERSTATE, 22.9 METERS (75 FEET) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF ONEAL LANE, 11.6 METERS (38 FEET) SOUTHEAST OF A 30-INCH OAK TREE, 7.9 METERS (26 FEET) NORTHEAST OF A RIGHT-OF-WAY MARKER, AND 0.6 METERS (2 FEET) EAST OF A FENCE. THE MARK IS 0.31 METERS E FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH LANE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.