Details for Benchmark: BL1567
N 30° 03.367 W 095° 55.583 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WALLER county, TX View Original Datasheet
- V 1028
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
IN WALLER. AT WALLER, 165 FEET EAST OF THE EAST END OF THE TEXAS AND NEW ORLEANS RAILROAD STATION, 39 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH RAIL OF THE MAIN TRACK, 11 FEET EAST OF A TELEPHONE POLE, 56 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF A GRAVELED ROAD LEADING SOUTH, 3.5 FEET SOUTH OF A WITNESS POST, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1987 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1987 (MGB)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.