Details for Benchmark: BM0865
N 30° 17.240 W 097° 14.265 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BASTROP county, TX View Original Datasheet
- MC DADE BAPTIST CHURCH SPIRE
- Marker Type:
- church spire
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1967 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1967 (LGB)
THE STATION IS LOCATED 0.1 MILE NORTH-NORTHEAST OF THE POST OFFICE AND LOOP ROAD 233, AND ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE RAILROAD TRACKS IN THE TOWN OF MC DADE. THE SPIRE AT THE TOP OF THE MC DADE, FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH WAS THE POINT INTERSECTED AND THE OVERALL HEIGHT IS ABOUT 75 FEET.
|07/10/1991 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1991 (GGB)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1996.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.