Details for Benchmark: BX2625
N 31° 08.325 W 092° 28.376 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In RAPIDES county, LA View Original Datasheet
- WOODWORTH SE STATE FIRE TOWER
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1969 by CGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1969 (GRK)
STATION WAS RECOVERED.
1959 RECOVERY NOTES STATES THE 1934 TOWER IS GONE. PROBABLY A NEW TOWER WAS BUILT ON SAME FOUNDATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1993.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.