Details for Benchmark: CF0205
N 31° 54.367 W 109° 45.700 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCHISE county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 22 BKC
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- unspecified depth
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1974 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
8.2 KM SE FROM PEARCE. 8.2 KILOMETERS (5.15 MILES) SOUTHEAST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 666 FROM THE POST OFFICE IN PEARCE, 0.1 KILOMETER (0.05 MILE) EAST OF HIGHWAY MILEPOST 43, SET AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE JUNCTION WITH KANSAS SETTLEMENT ROAD, 29.9. METERS (98 FEET) NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 22.2 METERS (73 FEET) EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD, 9.7 METERS (32 FEET) EAST OF THE WEST FENCE CORNER OF THE RIGHT-OF-WAY FENCE, 0.3 METER (1 FOOT) SOUTH OF THE RIGHT-OF-WAY FENCE. NOTE- THIS ROD IS ENCASED IN A 5-INCH PLASTIC PIPE. THE MARK IS 0.3 METERS N FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS 0.3 M BELOW CENTERLINE OF HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.