Details for Benchmark: CG0304
N 31° 49.150 W 110° 55.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- RESERVE RM 2
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
4.0 MI SE FROM CONTINENTAL. 4.0 MILES SOUTHEAST ALONG A PAVED ROAD FROM CONTINENTAL, 75.25 FEET SOUTHEAST OF RESERVE 1935, AND 68.9 FEET EAST OF A METAL WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS SET IN THE TOP OF A SQUARE CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 3 INCHES ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.