Details for Benchmark: CG0309
N 31° 47.083 W 110° 53.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- FOREST SERVICE
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by USFS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
7.5 MI SE FROM CONTINENTAL. 6.9 MILES SOUTHEAST ALONG PAVED ROAD FROM CONTINENTAL, THENCE 0.55 MILE SOUTH ON PAVED ROAD. MARK IS SET IN THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A CONCRETE BRIDGE GUARD RAIL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.