Details for Benchmark: CG0559
N 31° 43.150 W 111° 03.733 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SANTA CRUZ county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1959 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
0.15 MI S FROM AMADO. 0.15 MILE SOUTH ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 89 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT AMADO, AT THE SOUTH END OF A LARGE CONCRETE BRIDGE, IN THE TOP OF THE WEST CURB, 20.9 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF THE HIGHWAY, 3.0 FEET NORTH OF THE SOUTH END OF THE CURB, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE HIGHWAY.
|01/01/1979 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1979
0.45 MILES SOUTH OF ARIVACA JCT. ON WEST FRONTAGE ROAD AT SOUTH END OF LARGE CONCRETE BRIDGE, 20.9 FEET WEST OF CENTER LINE OF FRONTAGE ROAD, 3.0 FEET NORTH OF SOUTH END OF CRUB, 1.0 FEET HIGHER THAN ROAD IN SOUTHWEST CORNER OF BRIDGE.
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
0.6 KILOMETER (0.35 MILE) SOUTH ALONG THE WEST FRONTAGE ROAD OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY I-19 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT AMADO, 6.5 METERS (21.3 FEET) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE FRONTAGE ROAD, (OLD HIGHWAY 89 ), 0.95 METER (3.15 FEET) NORTH OF THE SOUTH END OF THE CURB. THE MARK IS 0.3 M ABOVE THE FRONTAGE ROAD..
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.