Details for Benchmark: CH0089
N 31° 53.517 W 112° 49.200 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- D 308
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1952 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1952
1.45 MI N FROM LUKEVILLE. 0.95 MILE NORTH ALONG THE SONOYTA-AJO HIGHWAY FROM THE POST OFFICE AT LUKEVILLE TO JUNCTION, THENCE 0.5 MILE WEST ALONG A GRAVEL ROAD, 0.55 MILE WEST OF B.M. BILL, AT A Y JUNCTION AND SET IN THE FORK OF THE Y, 73 1/2 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTHWEST ROAD, 38 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE QUITOVOQUITO ROAD, 2.0 FEET SOUTH OF THE WITNESS POST, IN A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.3 FOOT, AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE ROAD.
|01/01/1981 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1981
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.