Details for Benchmark: CH0093
N 31° 53.850 W 112° 52.383 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- H 308
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1952 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1952
5.45 MI NW FROM LUKEVILLE. 0.95 MILE NORTH ALONG THE SONOYTA-AJO HIGHWAY FROM THE POST OFFICE AT LUKEVILLE TO JUNCTION, THENCE 4.5 MILES WEST ALONG THE QUITOVOQUITO ROAD, 105 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF ROAD AT POINT WHERE WASH CROSSES, 43 1/2 FEET NORTHEAST AND ACROSS THE U. S. -MEXICAN FENCE LINE FROM THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD ON THE MEXICAN SIDE, 40 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE QUITOVOQUITO ROAD, 2.3 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE U. S. - MEXICAN FENCE LINE, 2.2 FEET EAST OF THE WITNESS POST, IN A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.2 FOOT AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE ROAD.
|12/11/1984 by USGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1984 (GH)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.