Details for Benchmark: CH0126
N 31° 57.167 W 113° 00.683 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- U 109
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1952 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1952
15.75 MI NW FROM LUKEVILLE. 0.95 MILE NORTH ALONG THE SONOYTA-AJO HIGHWAY FROM THE POST OFFICE AT LUKEVILLE TO A JUNCTION, THENCE 14.05 MILES WEST TO QUITOVOQUITO AND A Y JUNCTION, THENCE 0.75 MILE NORTH ALONG THE BATES WELL ROAD, 1.35 MILES NORTHEAST OF QUITOVOQUITO, 0.3 MILE NORTH OF BM V 109 (JUNCTION MARK), 54 1/2 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 2.2 FEET NORTHWEST OF A WITNESS POST, IN A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.3 FOOT, AND ABOUT 1/2 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.