Details for Benchmark: CH0132
N 31° 57.250 W 112° 47.983 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- F 471
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- stainless steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||southpawaz couldn't find CH0132
Unable to locate the mark at the location indicated by the description. It may now be below grade if it is still present.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1981 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1981
8.4 KM (5.2 MI) NE FROM LUKEVILLE. 8.4 KM (5.2 MI) NORTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 85 FROM THE POST OFFICE IN LUKEVILLE, 0.3 KM (0.2 MI) SOUTHWEST OF HIGHWAY MILEPOST 75, 0.2 KM (0.1 MI) SOUTHEAST OF THE ORGAN PIPE CACTUS NATIONAL MONUMENT HEADQUATERS, 16.0 M (52.5 FT) EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 7.5 M (24.5 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF AJO MOUNTAIN ROAD, 1.7 M (5.5 FT) NORTH OF THE NORTH LEG SUPPORTING A PARK SIGN. ROD DRIVEN TO REFUSAL. THE MARK IS 0.3 METERS S FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH THE HIGHWAY CENTERLINE.
|11/10/1994 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1994
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.