Details for Benchmark: CL0528
N 32° 41.200 W 083° 20.683 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In TWIGGS county, GA View Original Datasheet
- C 27
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1918 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
AT JEFFERSONVILLE. AT JEFFERSONVILLE, NEAR THE JUNCTION OF NORTH RAILROAD STREET AND NORTH ASH STREET, SET ON THE TOP OF A CONCRETE BASE AND NEAR THE SOUTHWEST END OF THE IRON STAIRWAY LEADING UP THE NORTHWEST SIDE OF A BRICK BUILDING OCCUPIED BY L.V. NORRIS GROCERY STORE, 27 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF NORTH ASH STREET, 65 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF NORTH RAILROAD AVENUE, 5.2 FEET NORTH OF THE WEST CORNER OF THE STORE BUILDING AND 4 INCHES ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE GROUND.
|01/01/1977 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1977
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.