Details for Benchmark: CP3349
N 32° 46.617 W 091° 54.500 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MOREHOUSE county, LA View Original Datasheet
- MESSINGER AND ASSOCIATES
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1978 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1986 by LADTD (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY LA TRANSP AND DEV 1986
IN BASTROP. ABOUT 0.6 KM (0.4 MI) EAST ON STATE HIGHWAY 2 FROM THE COURTHOUSE IN BASTROP TO THE BENCH MARK ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY SET IN THE FRONT OF THE OFFICE OF MESSINGER AND ASSOCIATES, 13.7 METERS (45 FEET) NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE OFFICE BUILDING, 7.9 METERS (26 FEET) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY AND 1 METER (3.2 FEET) WEST OF A POWERLINE SERVICE POLE. THE MARK IS 0.31 M ABOVE THE HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1998.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.