Details for Benchmark: CP3405
N 32° 20.900 W 090° 52.183 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WARREN county, MS View Original Datasheet
- E 363
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- stainless steel rod
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1992
IN VICKSBURG, AT THE INTERSECTION OF CLAY AND LYNN STREETS, 9.3 M (30.5 FT) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF CLAY STREET. 7.2 M (23.6 FT) WEST OF AND LEVEL WITH THE CENTERLINE OF LYNN STREET, 1.5 M (4.9 FT) EAST OF A SIGN (KENNETH D NASH DENTIST), 0.5 M (1.6 FT) WEST OF A UTILITY LIGHT POLE, AND 0.1 M (0.3 FT) NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF A SIDEWALK. NOTE--ACCESS TO THE DATUM POINT IS THROUGH A 5-INCH LOGO CAP.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.