Details for Benchmark: CQ0666
N 32° 21.733 W 092° 18.417 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OUACHITA county, LA View Original Datasheet
- P 118
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1950 by CGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1950
2.4 MI SE FROM OKALOOSA. 1.5 MILES SOUTHEAST ALONG A PARISH ROAD FROM THE OKALOOSA SCHOOL AT OKALOOSA, THENCE 0.9 MILE SOUTH ALONG A PARISH ROAD. AT A CEMETERY, 71 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 32 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF A GATE, 1 FOOT EAST OF A FENCE, 1.2 FEET NORTH OF A REFERENCE POST, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.2 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1977 by USGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1977
MARK NOT FOUND.
|01/01/1990 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1990 (GW)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.