Details for Benchmark: CQ3453
N 32° 26.517 W 093° 46.150 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In CADDO county, LA View Original Datasheet
- 9 V 26
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1987 by LADTD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LA TRANSP AND DEV 1987
OWNERSHIP--CITY OF SHREVEPORT. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE JUNCTION OF STATE HIGHWAY 511 AND U S HIGHWAY 171 IN SOUTHERN SHREVEPORT GO EAST FOR 1 KM (0.6 MI) ON HIGHWAY 511 TO THE MARK ON THE LEFT AT THE JUNCTION WITH CLIFT AVENUE AND IN FRONT OF THE ANGIES FAMOUS BRAND SHOE STORE. THE STATION IS 13.6 M (44.6 FT) NORTH-NORTHWEST FROM THE CENTER OF HIGHWAY 511 (WEST 70TH STREET), 8.4 M (27.6 FT) EAST-NORTHEAST FROM THE CENTER OF CLIFT AVENUE, 3.7 M (12.1 FT) NORTHWEST FROM A POWER POLE WITH A SECURITY LIGHT ATTACHED, 2.1 M (6.9 FT) SOUTH-SOUTHWEST FROM A METAL POLE SUPPORTING THE SIGN FOR THE SHOE STORE AND 1.2 M (3.9 FT) SOUTHWEST FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE HIGHWAY.
|04/29/1995 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1995
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.