Details for Benchmark: CS0528
N 32° 09.017 W 096° 21.000 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NAVARRO county, TX View Original Datasheet
- Z 386
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1946
2.65 MI NW FROM POWELL. 2.65 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG A CONCRETE AND DIRT ROAD FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL AT POWELL, IN A FENCE CORNER NEAR A FARM HOUSE, 143.0 FEET SOUTHEAST OF A POWER LINE POLE WHICH HAS A TRANSFORMER NEAR THE TOP OF IT, 104.0 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF A PRIVATE ROAD WHICH LEADS NORTHEAST TO A FARM HOUSE, 44.3 FEET SOUTHEAST OF A FENCE CORNER POST, 2.0 FEET NORTHWEST OF A REFERENCE POST, SET IN A CONCRETE POST ABOUT 2 FEET ABOVE THE ROAD AND PROJECTING 0.1 FOOT.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.