Details for Benchmark: CX0950
N 32° 14.150 W 107° 21.783 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LUNA county, NM View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by NMGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1953 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1953
2.35 MI W FROM CAMBRAY. 2.35 MILES WEST ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILWAY FROM THE STATION AT CAMBRAY, 0.9 MILE EAST OF THE NEW U. S. HIGHWAY 70 AND 80 OVERPASS, 100.6 FEET SOUTH OF THE SOUTH RAIL OF THE TRACK, 89.2 FEET SOUTHWEST OF A TELEPHONE POLE, 27.4 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF ABANDONED U. S. HIGHWAY 70 AND 80, 1.4 FEET NORTH OF A REFERENCE POST, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 1.5 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1967 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.