Details for Benchmark: CZ0240
N 32° 08.483 W 110° 54.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- NET RM 2
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
5.3 MI SE FROM TUCSON. 5.3 MILES SOUTHEAST ON U.S. HIGHWAY 80 FROM THE JUNCTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 89 AT TUCSON, 43.79 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE STATION MARK, 3 FEET SOUTHWEST OF A FENCE LINE, SET IN A CYLINDRICAL CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 4 INCHES.
|01/01/1975 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1975
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.