Details for Benchmark: CZ0369
N 32° 30.550 W 111° 16.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- N 260
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1945 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
4.7 MI NW FROM MARANA. 4.7 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD AND STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT MARANA, AT RAILROAD MILEAGE 957.18, AND IN THE TOP OF THE APPROXIMATE CENTER OF THE NORTHEAST CONCRETE HEADWALL OF A 24 INCH CORRUGATED METAL PIPE CULVERT UNDER THE OLD HIGHWAY, 115 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE NEW STATE HIGHWAY 84, 15 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE OLD STATE HIGHWAY 84, AND ABOUT 1/2 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE OLD HIGHWAY.
|1/1/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|1/1/1977 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1977
4.7 MILES NW ALONG THE SP R.R. AND FRONTAGE RD. FROM THE POST OFFICE AT MARANA, AT R.R. MILEAGE 957.18, AND IN THE TOP OF THE APPROXIMATE CENTER OF THE NE CONC. HEADWALL OF A 24 INCH CORRUGATED METAL PIPE CULVERT UNDER THE FRONTAGE RD., 15 FT. NE OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE FRONTAGE RD. AND ABOUT 1/2 FT. HIGHER THAN THE FRONTAGE RD., BRONZE DISK STAMPED N 260 1945.
|1/1/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
43.1 KILOMETERS (26.8 MILES) NORTHWEST ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC COMPANY RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT TUCSON, AT RAILROAD MILEAGE 957.18, AT A 0.6 METER (2 FOOT) PIPE CULVERT UNDER THE FRONTAGE ROAD, SET IN THE TOP AND CENTER OF THE NORTHEAST HEADWALL, 1.55 METERS (5 FEET) NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHEAST END, 36.8 METERS (120.7 FEET) SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST RAIL, 6.9 METERS (22.6 FEET) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.