Details for Benchmark: CZ0407
N 32° 33.767 W 111° 29.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- V 91
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
11.1 MI W FROM RED ROCK. 0.2 MILE SOUTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD STATION AT RED ROCK, THENCE 6.4 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG A GRADED ROAD, THENCE 4.5 MILES NOTHEWEST ALONG A GRADED ROAD, ABOUT 100 YARDS SOUTHEAST ALONG A ROAD FROM A RESERVOIR, AND ABOUT 100 YARDS NORTH OF THE NORTH BASE OF A MOUNTAIN, 12 1/2 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 2.4 FEET NORTH OF A WITNESS POST, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE ROAD, AND SET IN A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.6 FOOT.
|01/01/1977 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1977
0.2 MI SE. ALONG OLD STATE HWY. 84 (FRONTAGE RD) FROM FORMER SPRR STATION AT RED ROCK, THENCE 6.5 MI SW. ALONG SASCO RD., THENCE 3.0 MI NW., THENCE 0.1 MI W., THENCE 300 FT SW., THENCE 1.0 MI NW. ABOUT 100 YD SE. ALONG RD. FROM RESERVOIR, AT NORTH BASE OF MOUNTAIN. 12.5 FT S. OF CENTERLINE OF RD., 2.4 FT N. OF WITNESS POST, ABOUT 1 FT HIGHER THAN RD. IN TOP OF CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.6 FT. NGS DISK STAMPED V91 1935 RM NOT SEARCHED FOR.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.