Details for Benchmark: CZ0411
N 32° 32.667 W 111° 25.900 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- ADS 25
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
7.3 MI SW FROM RED ROCK. 0.2 MILE SOUTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD STATION AT RED ROCK, THENCE 6.4 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG A GRADED ROAD, THENCE 0.7 MILE NORTHWEST ALONG A GRADED ROAD AT A T JUNCTION WITH GRADED ROAD LEADING EAST TO THE LA OSA RANCH HOUSE, 0.1 MILE WEST OF THE RANCH HOUSE, 54 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE GRADED ROAD TO THE RANCH, 31.8 FEET SOUTH OF A FENCE CORNER, 15 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE MAIN ROAD, 3.1 FEET WEST OF A FENCE, 1.8 FEET NORTHWEST OF A WITNESS POST, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE MAIN ROAD, AND SET IN A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.8 FOOT.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.