Details for Benchmark: CZ0590
N 32° 27.267 W 111° 22.317 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- M 295
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
16.0 MI W FROM RILLITO. 0.2 MILE SOUTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD STATION AT RILLITO, THENCE 1.3 MILES SOUTH ALONG A PRIVATE ROAD WHICH LEADS THRU THE ARIZONA PORTLAND CEMENT PLANT, THENCE 14.5 MILES WEST ACROSS THE MARANA NO 2 AIRPORT ALONG THE SILVER BELL ROAD, 105 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTER OF A Y JUNCTION OF A GRAVEL ROAD LEADING SOUTH, 53 1/2 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE GRAVEL ROAD, 39 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF SILVER BELL ROAD, 3.1 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE WITNESS POST, AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE ROAD, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.5 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.