Details for Benchmark: CZ0644
N 32° 22.617 W 111° 21.300 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1955 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
17.9 MI W FROM CORTARO. 3.7 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT CORTARO, THENCE 14.2 MILES WEST ALONG THE AVRA VALLEY ROAD, 22 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF A CATTLEGUARD, 15.3 FEET NORTH OF A NORTHWEST FENCE CORNER, A BRONZE DISK SET IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE SOUTH HEADWALL OF A CATTLEGUARD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.