Details for Benchmark: CZ0650
N 32° 23.233 W 111° 22.150 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- V 294
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
20.2 MI W FROM CORTARO. 3.7 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT CORTARO, THENCE 15.3 MILES WEST ALONG THE AVRA VALLEY ROAD, THENCE 1.2 MILES NORTH ALONG A GRAVEL ROAD, 38.5 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER OF A GRAVEL ROAD, 2.9 FEET SOUTH OF A WHITE WITNESS POST, A BRONZE DISK SET IN THE TOP OF A 12-INCH CONCRETE CYLINDER WHICH PROJECTS 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.