Details for Benchmark: CZ0716
N 32° 17.150 W 111° 09.967 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- E 295
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
8.3 MI SW FROM CORTARO. 1.75 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG CORTARO ROAD FROM THE POST OFFICE AT CORTARO, THENCE 6.55 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG KINNEY ROAD, 0.2 MILE NORTHEAST OF A T JUNCTION LEADING NORTH TO THE ES-KIM-IN-ZEN PICNIC AREA, 0.1 MILE NORTHEAST OF A T JUNCTION OF A DIRT ROAD LEADING SOUTHEAST TO WASSON PARK TRAIL, 0.05 MILE SOUTHWEST OF A SUMMIT, 34 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE NEW KINNEY ROAD, 3.7 FEET SOUTHEAST OF A WITNESS POST, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT LOWER THAN THE ROAD, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.5 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.