Details for Benchmark: CZ1167
N 32° 45.850 W 111° 36.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- N 348
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1960 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
4.4 MI W FROM ELOY. 0.3 MILE SOUTHEAST OF THE DEPOT AT ELOY, THENCE 3 MILES WEST ALONG A PAVED AND GRAVELED ROAD, THENCE 1.1 MILES NORTH ALONG A GRADED DIRT ROAD, 88 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 91 FEET NORTH OF A FENCE CORNER, 139 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A CONCRETE-BLOCK HOUSE, 1.0 FOOT EAST OF FENCE, 2.0 FEET NORTH OF WITNESS POST, SET IN TOP OF 6-INCH CONCRETE-FILLED STOVEPIPE PROJECTING 8 INCHES.
|1/1/1975 by AZDT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1975
FROM MILEPOST 205, I-10, EAST ON THE INTERSTATE FOR 0.1 MILES AND TO THE STATION ABOUT 650 FT. SOUTH OF THE SOUTH R/W FENCE LINE. 3 FT. NORTH OF A USC AND GS WITNESS SIGN. 90 FT. WEST OF AN ABANDONED ROAD. A USC AND GS BENCH MARK BRASS CAP, SET IN A 6 IN. CONCRETE POST, UP 0.8 FT.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.