Details for Benchmark: CZ1336
N 32° 34.017 W 111° 30.033 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- T10S R8E SECS 10 11 1/4 COR
- Marker Type:
- pipe cap
- set into the top of a metal pipe driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by USGLO (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
12.0 MI W FROM RED ROCK. 0.2 MILE SOUTHEAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 84 FROM THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD STATION AT RED ROCK, THENCE 6.4 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG A GRADED ROAD, THENCE 5.4 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG A GRADED ROAD, 0.5 MILE NORTHWEST OF A Y JUNCTION WITH A GRADED ROAD LEADING WEST, AT A Y JUNCTION WITH A DIM TRACK ROAD LEADING NORTH TO A RANCH, IN LINE WITH THE PROLONGATION OF THE TRACK ROAD, 32.6 FEET NORTHEAST ACROSS FROM BENCH MARK M 303, 18 1/2 FEET EAST OF THE POINT OF THE Y JUNCTION, 8 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, RIVITED ON THE TOP OF A 1 INCH IRON PIPE PROJECTING 1 FOOT, ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.