Details for Benchmark: CZ1381
N 32° 59.783 W 111° 44.850 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- STAN RM 1
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1962 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
9.35 MI NE FROM CASA GRANDE. 8.2 MILES NORTH ALONG STATE 93 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT CASA GRANDE, TO THE JUNCTION OF STATE 93 AND STATE 187, THENCE 0.65 MILES NORTHEAST ALONG STATE 187 TO A CLEARED LINE, THENCE 0.5 MILE SOUTHEAST ALONG THE CLEARED LINE TO THE MARK, 97 FT. NORTH OF THE FENCELINE, 153.3 FT. NORTHEAST OF STATION STAN, 61 FT. SOUTHWEST OF A YELLOW WITNESS POST, 154 FT. NORTHEAST OF A STEEL WITNESS POST, AN STANDARD DISK SET IN TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 8 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.