Details for Benchmark: CZ1392
N 32° 55.517 W 111° 41.433 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- L 416
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1962 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
7.30 MI NE FROM CASA GRANDE. 0.2 MILES EAST ALONG STATE 93 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT CASA GRANDE, THENCE 0.2 MILES NORTH ALONG MARSHALL STREET, THENCE 3.7 MILES EAST ON FLORENCE BLVD. TO A CANAL, THENCE NORTH ALONG THE EAST SIDE OF THE CANAL FOR 2.05 MILES TO CROSSROADS, THENCE NORTHWEST ALONG DIRT ROAD FOR 1.15 MILES TO THE MARK, 2.8 FT NORTH OF A STEEL WITNESS POST, A STANDARD DISK SET IN TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 8 INCHES.
|01/01/1977 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1977
FOLLOWING NOTE SHOULD BE ADDED. ROAD MENTIONED IN FINAL (THENCE) REFERENCE IS NOW CENTER DIVIDER OF INTERSTATE 10. BM IS 1.15 MI SE. OF MCCARTNEY RD. OVERPASS.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.