Details for Benchmark: CZ1412
N 32° 14.150 W 110° 58.283 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 35 DOR
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1975 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
IN TUCSON. IN TUCSON, AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF A CITY PARK AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF NORTH STONE AVENUE AND SPEEDWAY BOULEVARD, IN TOP OF A CONCRETE-CAPPED STONE CORNER POST OF A RETAINING WALL PROJECTING 1.0 METER (3.3 FEET) ABOVE THE GROUND, 4.4 METERS (14.6 FEET) SOUTH OF THE SOUTH CURB OF SPEEDWAY BOULEVARD AND 3.4 METERS (11.3 FEET) EAST OF THE EAST CURB OF NORTH STONE AVENUE. THE MARK IS 1.5 M ABOVE THE STREET.
|02/17/1996 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.