Details for Benchmark: CZ1443
N 32° 33.250 W 111° 18.383 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- H 424
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- stainless steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1980 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
49.3 KM NW FROM TUCSON. 49.3 KILOMETERS (30.6 MILES) NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT TUCSON, 91 PACES SOUTHEAST AND ACROSS THE FRONTAGE ROAD FROM INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 10 MILE POST 228, SET AT A DOUBLE POLE TELEPHONE LINE STRUCTURE AND 1.3 METERS (4.3 FEET)SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST TELEPHONE POLE NUMBER 6L, 0.4 KILOMETER (0.25 MILE) NORTHWEST OF THE ENTRANCE TO A POWER PLANT. 32.2 METERS (105.6 FEET) SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST RAIL, 9.0 METERS (29.5 FEET) NORTHEAST OF AND LEVEL WITH THE FRONTAGE ROAD CENTERLINE, 43.65 METERS (143.0 FEET) WEST OF THE WEST CORNER OF RAILROAD BRIDGE 953.38, 5.6 METERS (18.4 FEET) NORTHWEST OF THE ANCHOR FOR THE SOUTHEAST GUY WIRE FOR THE POLE, 8.25 METERS (27.0 FEET) SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST ONE OF TWO WITNESS POST FOR A PETROLEUM LINE. THE MARK IS 1.8 M BELOW THE RAILS.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.