Details for Benchmark: CZ1449
N 32° 36.200 W 111° 20.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
55.9 KM NW FROM TUCSON. 55.9 KILOMETERS (34.7 MILES) NORTHWEST ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT TUCSON, 0.2 KILOMETER (0.1 MILE) NORTHWEST OF HIGHWAY MILE POST 224, SET IN TOP OF THE NORTHEAST HEADWALL OF A 4-CHANNEL CULVERT UNDER INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 10, 60.1 METERS (197 FEET) SOUTHWEST OF AND ACROSS THE FRONTAGE ROAD FROM THE SOUTHWEST RAIL AT THE CENTER OF RAILROAD BRIDGE 949.28, 12.8 METERS (42.0 FEET) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE WESTBOUND LANES OF INTERSTATE 10 AND 6.8 METERS (22.3 FEET) NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHEAST END OF THE HEADWALL. THE MARK IS 0.3 M BELOW THE HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.