Details for Benchmark: CZ1493
N 32° 12.617 W 110° 57.633 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- H 419
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1980 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
1.6 KM SOUTH FROM TUCSON. 1.6 KILOMETERS (1.0 MILE) SOUTH ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT TUCSON AND BETWEEN NINETEENTH STREET AND THENTYTH STREET. AT A 3.45 METER (11.3 FOOT) PIPE CULVERT UNDER A SPUR TRACK LEADING EAST TO A WAREHOUSE ON THE NORTH SIDE OF NINETEENTH STREET. IN TOP OF THE WEST END OF THE NORTH HEADWALL, 44.8 METERS (147 FEET) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF NINETEENTH STREET ,3.74 METERS (12.3 FEET) EAST OF THE EAST RAIL OF THE MAIN TRACK, 4.9 METERS (16.1 FEET) NORTHWEST OF THE NORTHWEST RAIL OF THE SPUR TRACK. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH THE MAIN RAILS.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.