Details for Benchmark: CZ1565
N 32° 48.454 W 111° 40.224 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- AJ 49 2
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1967 by DMA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DEFENSE MAP AGENCY 1967
T-7-S. R-7-E. IN SECTION 18 NEAR THE SOUTHWEST CORNER.
THE STATION MARK IS A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY DISK CENTERED IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST 8 INCHES IN DIAMETER PROJECTING 0.2 FOOT ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND. THE MARK IS STAMPED--AJ 49 2 1967 ARMY MAP SERVICE.
THE STATION MARK IS LOCATED 100 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF EAST-WEST ROAD. 98 FEET EAST OF THE NORTH-SOUTH FENCE. 197 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF NORTH-SOUTH ROAD. ABOUT 360 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE SECTION CORNER.
TO REACH FROM THE JUNCTION OF STATE ROUTES 84 AND 93 IN CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA GO SOUTHEAST ON 84 AND 93 FOR 6.4 MILES TO A ROAD SOUTH. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTH (TOWARD ARIZONA CITY) FOR 1.2 MILES TO A T ROAD WEST JUST SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 8 AND THE STATION SITE.
|1/1/1975 by AZDT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1975
7.65 MI SE FROM CASA BLANCA. FROM MILEPOST 200, I-10, EAST ON THE INTERSTATE FOR 0.2 MILES AND TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT. 100 FT. NORTH OF THE RAMP LEADING EAST FROM SUNLAND GIN ROAD TO I-10. A 3 IN. AMS BRASS CAP, SET IN A 10 IN. CONCRETE POST, NEARLY FLUSH, WHICH IS SURROUNDED BY A 10 IN. CIRCLE OF CONCRETE. 4 CONCRETE PETAL, 25 FT. LONG FROM 10 TO 15 FT. WIDE SURROUND THE STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.