Details for Benchmark: CZ1951
N 32° 57.362 W 111° 19.856 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1977 by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1977 (TT)
THE STATION IS ABOUT 6 MILES SOUTHEAST OF FLORENCE AND 11.3 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF COOLIDGE IN THE EAST HWY. R/W AND ON THE NORTH SIDE OF A WASH.
THE STATION IS AN ADOT HWY. DIVISION DISK STAMPED CACTUS 1977 AND IS SET IN A 10 INCH DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT PROJECTING 0.5 FEET. THE STATION IS 72 FEET EAST OF HWY. 80 AND 89 CENTERLINE AND ON THE NORTH BANK OF A WASH, MARKED BY A WITNESS POST AND SIGN 2.6 FEET TO THE EAST.
REFERENCE MARK 1 IS AN ADOT HWY. DIVISION DISK STAMPED CACTUS RM 1 1977 AND IS SET IN A 10 INCH DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT PROJECTING 0.4 FEET.
REFERENCE MARK 2 IS AN ADOT HWY. DIVISION DISK STAMPED CACTUS RM 2 1977 AND IS EPOXIED IN EAST HEADWALL OF A CONCRETE DRAINAGE BOX.
TO REACH THE STATION FROM JUNCTION OF STATE ROUTE 287 AND U.S. HWY. 80-89, 0.8 MILE SOUTH OF FLORENCE, GO SOUTH ON U.S. 80-89 TO MILE POST 127.48 AND STATION IN THE EAST RIGHT-OF-WAY.
HEIGHT OF LIGHT ABOVE STATION MARK 1.5 METERS.
|09/20/1995 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1995
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.