Details for Benchmark: CZ2051
N 32° 48.420 W 111° 40.243 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- SUNLAND GIN RD STA 21+00
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1971 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1971 (WMJ)
STATION MARK IS AN ARIZONA HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT DISK STAMPED 21+00 1965, SET IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE MONUMENT THAT IS 6-INCHES IN DIAMETER AND PROJECTS 3 INCHES ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE. IT IS 2 FEET SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF AN ARIZONA HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT WITNESS POST MARKED 21+00 AND 0.5 FOOT WEST OF A CORNER FENCE POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.