Details for Benchmark: CZ2063
N 32° 51.892 W 111° 39.221 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- AK 45
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1967 by DMA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DEFENSE MAP AGENCY 1967
T-6-S. R-7-E. IN SECTION 32 NEAR THE NORTHWEST CORNER.
THE STATION MARK IS A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY DISK CENTERED IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST 8 INCHES IN DIAMETER PROJECTING 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND. THE MARK IS STAMPED--AK 45 1967 ARMY MAP SERVICE.
THE STATION MARK IS LOCATED 77 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF EAST-WEST ROAD. 76 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF NORTH-SOUTH ROAD. 50 FEET EAST OF NORTH-SOUTH POWERLINE. 51 FEET SOUTH OF THE EAST-WEST POWERLINE.
TO REACH FROM THE JUNCTION OF STATE ROUTES 84 AND 93 IN CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA GO NORTH FOR 75 FEET ON 93 TO STATE ROUTE 287 (FLORENCE BLVD). TURN RIGHT AND GO EAST ON 287 FOR 6.0 MILES TO CROSSROAD. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTH 1.0 MILE TO CROSSROAD AND THE STATION SITE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.