Details for Benchmark: CZ2090
N 32° 48.402 W 111° 42.418 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- AG 49
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1966 by DMA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DEFENSE MAP AGENCY 1966
T-7-S. R-6-E. IN SECTION 22 NEAR THE NORTHEAST CORNER.
THE STATION MARK IS A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY DISK CENTERED IN THE TOP OF CIRCULAR CONCRETE SLAB 2 FEET IN DIAMETER PROJECTING 0.5 FOOT ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND. THE MARK IS STAMPED--AG 49 1966 ARMY MAP SERVICE.
THE STATION MARK IS LOCATED 86 FEET SOUTHWEST OF A PALO VERDE TREE. 87 FEET EAST-NORTHEAST OF A PALO VERDE TREE. 95 FEET EAST OF A PALO VERDE TREE. 60 FEET NORTHEAST OF A PALO VERDE TREE.
TO REACH FROM THE JUNCTION OF STATE ROUTES 84 AND 93 IN CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA GO SOUTHEAST ON 84 AND 93 FOR 6.4 MILES TO A NORTH-SOUTH CROSSROAD. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTH (TOWARDS ARIZONA CITY) FOR 1.2 MILES TO A T ROAD WEST (JUST SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 8). TURN RIGHT AND GO WEST FOR 1.1 MILES TO A CROSSROAD JUST WEST OF A GROUP OF BUILDINGS. CONTINUE WEST FOR 0.5 MILE TO A CURVE NORTH AND A TRAIL WEST. CONTINUE WEST ON TRAIL FOR 0.2 MILE TO END OF TRUCK TRAVEL. FROM HERE PACK WESTERLY UP RIDGE TO TOP OF MOUNTAIN AND THE STATION SITE.
REFERENCE MARK IS LOCATED 1 FOOT NORTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST END OF THE SOUTHWEST PANEL LEG.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.